Thursday, June 16, 2005

clock


clock
Originally uploaded by Gayla Herrington's Photos.
11 June 2006
You say tomato, I say pomodoro…
Karen
I love that, even in Europe, I still get to shower every day.
I’m impressed with how often I’m right about where to go or who painted what.
I’ve noticed that the bells at the abbey that ring every half-hour are quaint, even relaxing.
I enjoy taking lots of pictures of my kids on vacation.
We’re having a great vacation.

Katie & Krista
I love that, since I’m in Europe, I don’t have to shower every day.
I’ve noticed how often my Mom’s wrong about where to go or who painted what.
The bells at the abbey that ring every half-hour, as if once an hour weren’t enough, are annoying.
Here I am on vacation, and my mom keeps pestering me to take my picture.
We’re having a great vacation.
JJJ

Pizza in Pisa
In a word, yum.

No comments: